Yoga by Degrees is Back!
Starting June 26
Enjoy Your Yoga, Live or Virtual!
- We can’t wait to see you back in the studio starting Friday, June 26!
- Space is limited! Pre-register today!
- Please note the following guidelines when registering for in-studio classes (does not apply to virtual classes)
- You can sign up for class 14 days in advance
- Booking with the Yoga By Degrees App is the most efficient and user-friendly option
- Booking window closes 60 minutes prior to the start of class
- Up to 50 people can waitlist for each class & will be notified if a spot is available up to 60 minutes prior to start
- You can waitlist for a max of 5 classes at a time
- You will receive a text & email if a spot opens up — you are automatically put into the class, and if you can’t attend you must text back
- Waitlist works best via text — please subscribe to receive text messages from us
- If you register & do not cancel the registration before the 60-minute window, you will be charged
- Before returning to the studio please note our safety precautions and policies.
- A reminder that face coverings are optional during class, but MUST be worn at the studio until you are on your yoga mat ready to take class.
- See our class schedules here>>
Yoga by Degrees requires face coverings. Contact our studio for more details.
Yoga by Degrees believes that all the benefits of yoga can be experienced while having fun. Yoga is about being healthy, happy and comfortable. Inside of our studio you will be greeted with smiles and positive attitudes, pleasant and soothing smells, good music, and a boutique full of the latest and greatest including: yoga wardrobe, mats, towels, accessories and more. In our locker rooms, you will find ample room for your belongings in addition to clean showers and bathrooms. For our women-on-the-go, we have separate spaces with mirrors, countertops and complimentary blow dryers; and for our male students who didn’t have time to shave before that early morning class, we have plenty of sinks and counter space to accommodate your needs.